ACFT Equipment refers to the tools needed for the army acft fitness assessment. The equipment measure strength, endurance, and power of soldiers.
The ACFT equipment used in the ACFT includes the following items:
- Tape measure to measure the distance for the Standing Power Throw.
- Trap bar or Hex Bar for the Maximum Deadlift Event
- Medicine ball for the Standing Power Throw
- Pull-up bar for the Leg Tuck event
- Weight Plates: Different weights for the Maximum Deadlift event, Hand release push-ups event, and the standing power throw event.
- Kettlebells: Used in the Sprint Drag Carry event
- Resistance bands for the Standing Power throw and leg tuck acft event
- Stopwatch, for timing 2-mile run event